Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Book, My inventions, My Ideas

Most of ya'll heard about my book, "WhiteLine Lessons". Heck it was you guys that bought them. After they interviewed me at the Panola Watchman, sales went up 0%.
Not one silly (^((%((_(_( from Panola County rushed out and bought my book. That's right, I have ways of seeing who buys them and who doesn't.
Some of you may of heard about one of my inventions. Last year I spoke to a Patent Lawyer about my remote control toy truck with a wireless camera mounted on it. He said I couldn't patent it because there were already RC trucks and wireless cameras. Then , one of the big sellers last Christmas was a spy car.
I also invented and built the first pneumatic chalking gun and never did anything about that and now Sears has it.
Whats the deal with that? That's how "They" keep us down!
4% of the population makes 96% of the money....The rest of us are just drones,pawns, and sheep.
I ain't going down like that ! I'm gonna keep trying, keep chipping away at it...
Copy Paste and save this because I, Robert Max Stillwell will have $100,000 dollars by this time next year !!! I see me having this moola in the bank, and a peace coming over me.
Not only because of my new financial security but, the calm that will come over me knowing that the power of attraction, is working for me, it can work for you.

3 comments:

Southnfried said...

DAMN, that didn't happen

Southnfried said...

Damn That didn't happen

Southnfried said...

Damn that still didnt happen