Friday, January 19, 2007

The Old Sabine is Slowly falling

Well, I still couldn't get anywhere but it's falling and I expect to be able to at least circle the main road by Sunday, if we don't get more rain, WHICH they are calling for.
My no account dogs went somewhere today without me and came home looking sorrowful wanting me to feed their sorry butts. I told them what I thought about all that and they went hungry til this evening when they followed me to the high water.
I was just telling Vivian about "cycles" how I had read somewhere that on days that stuff just doesn't go right , that it's a possible cycle and that some folks keep up with the dates and expect bad things to happen every year on that date. I bet it does too.. Only because thay expect it to.
My day didn't go just the way I wanted it to, but hey, it's better than not having a day at all.
Everybody has warned me, you hear about it all the time and now,it's happened to me. Some crooked internet outfit has debitted my account for 149.95. $ I have no idea how I got into this mess, but I've found out some things I can do come Monday morning !! BY GOD !!
It wasn't all bad, it appears I may have a part time job fueling up generators at iol well locations.
I can't think tonight, I NEED my river bottom !!! Where's my anti depressants? See Ya'll tommorrow !! Big Bad

No comments: