Sunday, January 21, 2007

PeckerWoodStock


Well the culvert collapsed at Grassy slough, I don't know how long it will take for somebody to fix it..If things are to get back to normal, it'll be tommorrow.

I made it a ways further today but still can;t circle the club.

it was 65-70 degrees.

I stripped down to my boxers so I could put a stake up where that culvert washed out. The water was cold.

Stillwell's camp ain't the only thing I'm not going to be seeing for a while.

Hey, the roof didn't fall in at Mama's Church, She, me and JoAnn Ritter all rode together, then Judy and Steve my sis and BIL, were there.

My other sister Janet cooked for all of us today, well, she tricked her husband into doing it. He says he enjoys cooking, boy she sho' has him brainwashed.

But it was all good, man!

The temp is dropping back into the high 50's and only a slight chance of rain this week.

Keep it dry and warm, see ya tommorrow, Big Bad Bob

No comments: